Michael's Blood Detoxification

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Now: $21.95
Usually Ships The Same Day
Bulk Pricing:
Buy in bulk and save

Out of stock

Michael's Blood Detoxification Factors 90 Tablets #0164

 A formula to support the body in removing toxins from the blood stream by attaching to toxins flowing in the circulatory system to allow for proper detoxification by the liver, with assistance by other tissues and fats.

Blood & Detoxification
Blood is the lifestream of the body,affecting every cell and system we possess. The bloodstream is a conglomeration of
many different elements, each working in a specific way to keep us alive. 


As a dietary supplement, take three (3) tablets with breakfast or, for optimal results, take one (1) tablet with each meal. Dosage may be increased as directed by a healthcare practitioner.

There are three main types of cells in the bloodstream. Red blood cells are the most numerous, making up about 40% of the total blood volume. White blood cells and platelets make up about 5% by volume. The remaining half of the blood

system is composed of plasma, a sticky substance made up of 95% water. The remaining 5% of plasma is composed of the
many substances dissolved in the water. These include nutrients, proteins, hormones,
and waste products.

Nutrients are the substances needed by the body's tissues to sustain their normal function and growth. The principal nutrients are sugars, fats, amino acids, vitamins, and
minerals. All these are dissolved within the plasma and transported to each cell within the body.

The primary proteins in the plasma serve either as part of the clotting mechanism, as part of the immune system,
or as transporters for nutrients or hormones. Hormones are chemicals used to regulate many of the body's functions. They are produced in the endocrine glands and then released into the bloodstream to their various target organs elsewhere in the body.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: Three (3) Tablets
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Iron as Iron Amino Acid Chelate 2mg 9%
Zinc as Zinc Monomethionine 9mg 60%
Manganese (as Manganese Amino Acid Chelate 6mg 300%
Molybdenum (as Molybdenum Amino Acid Chelate 600mcg 800%
Proprietary Blend 1.8g

Echinacea Root Echinacea angustifolia, Red Clover Flower Trifolium pratense and Dandelion Root Taraxucum officinale

Daily value not established


Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Modified Cellulose Gum, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide and Natural Glaze.

OptiZinc is a Trademark of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Inc.
Made in a GMP facility that processes egg, fish, milk, shellfish, soy, tree nut and wheat products.


Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. KEEP THIS PRODUCT OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. In case of accidental overdose, call a physician or Poison Control Center immediately. 


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed

Recently viewed items