Now Foods Black Currant Oil Double Strength 1000mg 100 Softgels #1717
Now Foods Black Currant Oil Double Strength 1000mg is a dietary supplement that provides a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), an omega-6 fatty acid that supports the immune system, promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails, and helps maintain healthy levels of LDL cholesterol. This supplement is made from pure black currant oil, which is cold-pressed to retain its natural nutrients and potency.
- Double strength formula with 1000mg of black currant oil per softgel
- Provides a natural source of gamma-linolenic acid (GLA)
- Cold-pressed to retain natural nutrients and potency
- Non-GMO, gluten-free, and hexane-free
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Promotes healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Helps maintain healthy levels of LDL cholesterol
- Provides a natural source of essential fatty acids that are important for overall health and well-being.
Suggested Usage: As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel 2 times daily with food.
Consider taking these other Now products: Advanced Gamma E Complex 120 Softgels, Flax Seed Oil 24 oz. Organic, Non-GE, Omega-3 500 Softgels
Serving Size: 1 Softgel Servings Per Container: 100 Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Daily Value not established. Calories 10 Calories from Fat 10 Total Fat 1 g 2% Black Currant Oil (Ribes nigrum) (Seed) 1 g (1,000 mg) Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA) 140 mg Alpha Linolenic Acid (ALA) 104 mg
Softgel Capsule (gelatin, glycerin, water).
Not manufactured with yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, milk, egg, fish, shellfish or tree nut ingredients. Produced in a GMP facility that processes other ingredients containing these allergens.
This double strength softgel has twice the Black Currant Oil (1,000 mg) as in our regular strength product (500 mg).
Caution: For adults only. Consult physician if pregnant/nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place after opening. Please recycle.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.