Now Foods Super Colostrum 500mg

(No reviews yet) Write a Review
Now: $17.99
MSRP: $27.99
(You save $10.00 )
Usually Ships The Same Day
Bulk Pricing:
Buy in bulk and save

Now Foods Super Colostrum, 500mg 90 Vegetarian Capsules #3232

Related Products.

Serving Size 2 Vcaps Servings Per Container 45

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value.

Calories 5 Cholesterol 2mg 1% Total Carbohydrate 1g 1% Dietary Fiber 0.5g 2% Protein 0.5g 1%.

Calcium 9mg 1% Sodium 4mg 1% Potassium 7mg 1% Bovine Colostrum 1.0g 1,000mg Larch Arabinogalactan Immune Enhancer 200mg Olive Leaf Olea europaea 200mg.

Standardized Extract min. 6% Oleuropeins Astragalus Astragalus membranaceus Root 100mg Eleuthero Eleutherococcus senticosus Root 100mg.

Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet. Daily Value not established.

Serving Size 2 Vcaps.

Suggested Usage:

As a dietary supplement, take 2 Vcaps 2 to 3 times daily, preferably before meals. Consider taking this product in combination with Now Foods Immune Renew, AlphaSorb C amd Respir All.

Other Ingredients:

Cellulose capsule, Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate vegetable source and Silica. Contains milk derivative.

Contains no sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, soy, egg, shellfish or preservatives.


Do not take this product if you are pregnant, breast feeding or have any history of auto immune conditions without prior medical consultation. Please keep out of reach of children.

Do Not Eat Freshness Packet. Keep in Bottle. Vcaps is a registered trademark of Capsugel.

ImmunEnhancer is a trademark of Lonza. Store in a cool, dry place. Please Recycle.


*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 

Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed